i already forget how i used to feel about you

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 
i went to the doctor today because i have this growth at my ear cartillage, where my top piercing is. It's not a piercing infection though, because my piercing was done some 4,5 years ago. Besides, there was no pus.

I went paranoid thinking it was a keloid because keloids are notoriously difficult to treat because they have a high chance of recurrence even after surgery. Not only that, the operation might cause the formation of more scar tissue, resulting in an even bigger keloid than before. :(

next, i worried my mind sick over the possibility that i might have cancer. What would happen? Would I have to cut my ear off? Would I have to walk around with my hair down forever? Would I die? Would ear cancer be difficult to cure?

I started praying that it would be a keloid after all. Thankfully it is neither a tumour nor a keloid, but just skin tissue that can be easily removed. Although that would mean yet another scar on my body. :(

I dont know when the surgery will be, but it will just be a minor one, hopefully asap, before school starts. I should stop getting piercings. all my piercings get rejected by my body. as much as i adore navel piercings, mine is all out of shape and disgusting. sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   September 2008   January 2009   September 2011   November 2011   December 2011   January 2012   March 2012  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]